Flyer Internationales Wirtschaftsmanagement (German Version)
Additional qualification „International Business Management“
Motivated apprentices who would like to do the first step for a career in international business have the opportunity to achieve an additional international qualification during their vocational education training (VET).
- industrial Clerks
- office management clerks
- wholesale and foreign trade clerks
Gaining additional knowledge about foreign trade and foreign language skills exceeding regular vocational education training
Once to twice a week at late afternoon/early evening
Every second semester, on 1 February
- Subject 1: International Marketing: “Positioning a product in a foreign market”
- Subject 2: Foreign trade: “Planning, processing and assessing foreign orders”
These two subjects are not covered by normal school lessons and have to be attended in an additional evening course once a week.
- KMK foreign language certificate in English at least level B1 offered in the normal English course in the second year of training.
- Certificate of a 3-weeks work placement in a foreign country organised by bbs1celle in the second year of training.
- A further foreign language certificate (TELC) in a second foreign language, Spanish or French, at least level A1.
A successful completion of your VET as an industrial clerk, an office management clerk or as a wholesale and foreign trade clerk.
After registration for your final examination at the local chamber of commerce
Examination is conducted by the local chamber of commerce (IHK), a (IHK) certificate will be obtained on this additional.