E-Twinning is an EU programme that enables schools in Europe and its neighbouring countries to collaborate and to develop common projects on a safe platform in an uncomplicated way. For more information click here.
„Spolger4Uth“ – the first eTwinning project at bbs1celle
is a project, that was created at an eTwinning contact seminar in Hanover in November 2018 by 5 teachers from 5 vocational schools (focus on business and administration) from Spain, Poland and Germany. Spolger!
- bbs1celle, Celle (Germany)
- BBS Haarentor, Oldenburg (Germany),
- IES Vega de Atarfe, Granada (Spain),
- Zespół Szkół Ekonomiczno-Chemicznych w Trzebini (Poland) and
- Zespół Szkół Ekonomiczno-Chemicznych w Trzebini (Poland)
In 2018/19 the project was integrated into the English lessons of year 12 of Fachoberschule Wirtschaft (F218C). It is about getting an insight into culture, language and traditions of the partners in Spain and Poland and at the same time about developing a conscience for the own culture. The virtual exchange of ideas took exclusively place in English on the eTwinning Twinspace, in discussion forums, through online games, surveys and at live video conferences with all partners.
Hereby, students could develop and improve their intercultural competence, their language competence and their digital competence.
The project work contained following tasks:
- Recording theme-related introduction videos
- Designing a project logo
- Planning, organizing and evaluating video conferences
- Working out a kahoot on Christmas traditions
- Writing an E-cookery book on traditional cooking recipes
- Recording a video to explain national food Idioms
- Recording a fare-well video
For visual impressions click on the following links:
„Spolger4Uth“ – project continuation in school year 2019/20
Since the autumn break 2019 our project has gone into a new and also last round. This time the students of BG19A are working on the project that is integrated into their English lessons. 12 bi-national teams are planning a virtual four-day Spolger Trip to the respective partners in Granada, Cracow, High Tatras, Oldenburg and Celle under consideration of a low budget and cultural guidelines. Each team is mentored by „student experts“ from the destination. Final products will be tourist posters and interactive maps. The project will be completed by the end of January.
Please, do not hesitate to contact the project manager if you have any more questions!