Bilingual Economics - an optional subject in Vocational High School
- Bilingual Economics (English/ German) from year 11 to year 13
- English is the language spoken and written in class and in exams. However, students are allowed to speak German in case of basic comprehension problems.
- The bbs1celle designs the Abitur exam for those students who choose Bilingual Economics as an Abitur subject. The exams will not be issued nationwide. The curriculum for Bilingual Economics is based on the Economics curriculum for German classes but less detailed.
- After year 11 it is no problem to change into the German class.
- Additional classes in which you can apply and improve your English language skills.
- Development of an economic building-block vocabulary as a basis for further university studies.
- Your successful participation will be certified in your Abitur diploma and will thus improve your CV.
- Instead of nationwide exams the Bilingual Economics Abitur is designed by the teachers of our school. You will be well prepared.
- Interest in the English language, motivation, diligence and stamina and a good work attitude
- Language level B1
- Language can be self-assessed on the following websites:
Please state Bilingual Economics as optional subject in your application for Berufliches Gymnasium Wirtschaft.
Berufsbildende Schulen 1 Celle
Am Reiherpfahl 12
Telefon 05141 30071-20
Fax 05141 30071-31